lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

URBAN LEGENDS


The Alcaraván  (History): There is a legend in the prairie towns that it passes a Alcaraván singing at the top of a house, is said to be a woman in the state. Once spent a Alcaraván a house where there were five marriageable girls, each more beautiful then the old woman said: "Oh cockroach!, Whom the girls I might take him the bump" He put in a room to deploy them, and to ask which of them was the one who had gone to state. At the door of the room was an old dog, lying, who had also heard, perhaps, the Curlew when it happened and the dog would think: "This is going to be a dog-saves, and I do not like fights, I I better get out of here "and left there. Start the discussion inside the room: "What if it was you, if I, if not, if you, if I, if not, that if you

The Alcaraván and owl, as my grandmother used to say: it is a very ancient history, I remember my grandmother telling me that "when a white owl that was twinkling in the night above the houses, it was because there was someone the cuandra I was expecting a baby. "when you see a bad word screams oh! Hahahaha, when I was a kid I thought .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario