martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

eat! I love ...

 
     I declare myself addicted to the delicious, sweet, soft and crunchy chocolates.

 




What I can say junk food is my weakness!

 





pizza: always ask around and double especially because it gives in salami spice ...

 









Not to mention when I go to the beach I can not prove ros famous "broken mattress" are acidic, bitter besides having a variety of Altimeter Sea can be healthy but not excessive.

 



The yogurt is rich in vitamins and very healthy fascinates me the strawberry because it is the combination of sweet with citrus.

 








The Venezuelan cachapa cooking and my mom is the best! ... my wing farm tours can not miss, is a blend of sweet and salty soft dough with the mantquilla and cheese.




mmm yummy! ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario